DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Image Bending on TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/190434-image-bending-tv.html)

Robert Diedrich January 26th 07 05:13 AM

Image Bending on TV

I purchased a Sharp Model 25C340 Television and when I play copy
protected (Macrovision) pre-recorded videos through the tv the image
bends at the top of the tv screen. I know this was a problem with older
tv sets (though my old RCA set didn't have this problem) and am
wondering if this is a design fault with this model of Sharp brand tv or
can the bending problem be adjusted out?

Thank you,

Robert

Homer J Simpson January 26th 07 07:53 AM

Image Bending on TV

"Robert Diedrich" wrote in message
I purchased a Sharp Model 25C340 Television and when I play copy
protected (Macrovision) pre-recorded videos through the tv the image
bends at the top of the tv screen. I know this was a problem with older
tv sets (though my old RCA set didn't have this problem) and am
wondering if this is a design fault with this model of Sharp brand tv or
can the bending problem be adjusted out?

A Macrovision filter ("video stabilizer" or "video enhancer") should help.
Don't tinker with the TV.

--
..
..