Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sansui 6060 Receiver - Noisy/Staticy Audio one channel!

I am working on a Sansui 6060 receiver that has one channel
noisy/staticy when powered on. I've seen the noise on the 'scope but
cannot track the bugger down. I have no s/m so it makes it harder to
diagnose. Have anyone had this problem with this receiver before?
Does anyone have the manual or schematic to send me? Thanks!