DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: Non-working Heathkit H-9 Terminal or spare parts (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/189044-wanted-non-working-heathkit-h-9-terminal-spare-parts.html)

Lionel January 14th 07 02:55 AM

Wanted: Non-working Heathkit H-9 Terminal or spare parts

Does anyone have an old Heathkit H-9 terminal they are willing to part out?

I'm after a few keyboard switches and caps (A complete keyboard assembly
would be great) and parts of the EHT assembly.

Please reply via email.

Lionel...

Homer J Simpson January 14th 07 03:39 AM

"Lionel" wrote in message
Does anyone have an old Heathkit H-9 terminal they are willing to part
out?

I'm after a few keyboard switches and caps (A complete keyboard assembly
would be great) and parts of the EHT assembly.

Please reply via email.

Nope.

Try the Heath lists.

Michael A. Terrell January 14th 07 05:27 AM

Lionel wrote:

Does anyone have an old Heathkit H-9 terminal they are willing to part out?

I'm after a few keyboard switches and caps (A complete keyboard assembly
would be great) and parts of the EHT assembly.

Please reply via email.

Lionel...

Is it the same keyboard that was used in the ZDOS computers that
looked like an oversized terminal with a floppy drive? If so, I have
about 20 of them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell