DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Backlight Inverter help please (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/188834-backlight-inverter-help-please.html)

Anew January 11th 07 06:28 PM

Backlight Inverter help please

The backlight on Polaroid 7" LCD stopped functioning. It appears it is
the backlight inverter. There is an obvious burnt spot on the inverter
board. The part number on the board is UI8007S-1. Does anyone know
where a replacement can be found? Polaroid Corporation is no help and
quite useless in every way. I don't mind if it has to be a cross
referenced part. Appreciate any help! thanks

--
Anew
Anew's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=538

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

JANA January 14th 07 06:03 AM

Backlight Inverter help please

Did you ask Polaroid who their authorized service rep is?

The manufactures of these parts will generally not sell to non contracted
servicers.

--

JANA
_____