Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony vcr model:SLV-750HF need # for left take up arm gear

Sony 4 head hi-fi stereo vcr model:SLV-750HF,year:1994,the left take up
arm gear (when looking from the top and vcr facing you) is broken,I
need the Sony part # for it as I am on slow dial up internet.The free
service manual is below if someone could look up the part # I would
really appreciate it:

http://www.schematicsforfree.com/arc...20SLV750HF.ZIP

Free service manual downloads,repair tips and mo

http://www.schematicsforfree.com
http://www.schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net
http://schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net
http://schforfree.seedhost.com
http://www.epanorama.net/schematicsforfree

then click on "click here to see the files" followed by "video"
followed by "products".Thanks in advance my friends.

Sidney
E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada

http://groups.google.com/group/hfx.f...696 fbf04837f

http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/May02/May18.html
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/SonyAudMod.html
http://www.newark.com/product-detail...ge/32-9495.jpg
http://www.tipsmaster.ca/hottips-1.HTM
http://www.tipsmaster.ca/1011-TV32C50-007.jpg
http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/sonytune.htm#sonynoi
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/June03/June0315.html
http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/Apr03/Apr033.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I was unable to access the service manual from your link but I recently
obtained a Capstan Motor Bearing Housing from Studio Sound Electronics
at www.studiosoundelectronics.com for this model. The website shows a
Supply Side Loading Gear Sony Part # 3-736-147-01 and a Take-up Side