DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   sony rm-ax1400 universal remote drivers (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/188268-sony-rm-ax1400-universal-remote-drivers.html)

[email protected] January 6th 07 06:40 AM

sony rm-ax1400 universal remote drivers

So I unpack my new sony rm-ax1400, and toss the package aside to put
the batteries in first. then...

Unbelievable. I stepped on my cd, thanks to my dog, before installing
the usb drivers. Any chance someone can send/post these drivers
somewhere. I am running xp pro, and have downloaded the software from
sony's site, I just need the drivers. Any help is appreciated.

JANA January 6th 07 06:38 PM

sony rm-ax1400 universal remote drivers

Have you thought of calling Sony support to see if they will send you a new
disk? Maybe they will if you cover the mailing cost.

--

JANA
_____

oups.com...

[email protected] January 6th 07 07:47 PM

sony rm-ax1400 universal remote drivers

They directed me to call them, and order a CD. Now I know the CD can't
be more than 10-15 mb total, and the bulk of that is downloadable. The
driver files are very small, about the size of a document, and I find
it would be much easier for someone to just send these files my way,
before I go shelling out more money to get this remote working.

JANA wrote:
Have you thought of calling Sony support to see if they will send you a new
disk? Maybe they will if you cover the mailing cost.

--

JANA
_____

oups.com...