DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi problem Put new poweer board in today.. Pic included. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/188238-hitachi-problem-put-new-poweer-board-today-pic-included.html)

[email protected] January 6th 07 02:29 AM

Hitachi problem Put new poweer board in today.. Pic included.

I have posted on this problem the other day. I put a new power board
in today. When the two connectors pictured are plugged in the board
will shut off. With them off the tv will come on and stay on with
sound but obviously no pic. The two connectors connect to the board
that controls the color tubes. When one is plugged in the power goes
off.. Any ideas what to look for? When removing the board there are 4
wires hooked into the transformer that control the colors. Do I just
unplug them or are there precautions I need to take before unplugging
them?