DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A problem with my Samsung video (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/186857-problem-my-samsung-video.html)

Gaetan Mailloux December 24th 06 07:26 AM

A problem with my Samsung video

Hi

I have a Samsung VR8800C video tape recorder. Since few day the image of
from video cassette recorded or only plaback in that Samsug are in black and
white (clean but there's no color at all). I did clean the head but nothing
change.

Any ideas of what are the problems and solutions ?

Thank you

Bye

And Merry Christmas

Gaetan

Homer J Simpson December 24th 06 11:05 AM

"Gaetan Mailloux" wrote in message

I have a Samsung VR8800C video tape recorder. Since few day the image of
from video cassette recorded or only plaback in that Samsug are in black
and
white (clean but there's no color at all). I did clean the head but
nothing
change.

Any ideas of what are the problems and solutions ?

NTSC recorder on PAL system or vice versa?

Jamie December 24th 06 04:48 PM

Gaetan Mailloux wrote:

Hi

I have a Samsung VR8800C video tape recorder. Since few day the image of
from video cassette recorded or only plaback in that Samsug are in black and
white (clean but there's no color at all). I did clean the head but nothing
change.

Any ideas of what are the problems and solutions ?

Thank you

Bye

And Merry Christmas

Gaetan

you will need to try that on the COAX, Component, S-Video and then
the composite connection to see where it's gone.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5