DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google Earth (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/186517-google-earth.html)

Michael Kennedy December 20th 06 09:31 PM

Google Earth

I just thought about this.. Here is where to get that cool program I have
for looking at the world. http://earth.google.com

ttyl,
- Mike

Michael Kennedy December 20th 06 09:33 PM

Google Earth

Sorry everone that was supposed to be an e-mail to a friend.

I guess shouldn't get in such a hurry..

- Mike

James Sweet December 21st 06 06:30 AM

Google Earth

Michael Kennedy wrote:
Sorry everone that was supposed to be an e-mail to a friend.

I guess shouldn't get in such a hurry..

- Mike

Heh could have been worse...

oddsey December 21st 06 12:56 PM

Google Earth

......A lot worse...
The last time he did that, he posted a picture.... I would show you,
but don't want to embarrass the dwarf or the donkey that were in the
picture as well!!
All I'll say is that it involved a marrow, peanut butter and some
sexy underwear, as well as the dwarf, the donkey and James in a very
compromising position!!!!!

PS. This is a JOKE! ( Just in case he has been in a similar
situation!!!)

oddsey December 21st 06 12:59 PM

Google Earth

Ooops!
That should have said Michael, not James!!

Phil.