DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA projection T.V. bad reception. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/186269-rca-projection-t-v-bad-reception.html)

Dani December 18th 06 09:14 PM

RCA projection T.V. bad reception.

Model # P46921, chassis # CTC 195M. Channels 51, & up are ok, but 50, &
below are snowy, some more than others. I have replaced the two surface
mout IC's in the onboard tuner. Anyone see this problem with this unit?
Channels 2 - 6 are the least snowy. Thanks, Dani.

Art December 18th 06 10:56 PM

RCA projection T.V. bad reception.

Occasionally the glue holding some of the SMD may become conductive causing
all kinds of weird problems.
ups.com...