DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boot Disk 2900 Programmer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/185894-boot-disk-2900-programmer.html)

[email protected] December 14th 06 05:45 PM

Boot Disk 2900 Programmer

I recently had a problem with my programmer at my work place. I
installed the boot disk in the 3.5 disk drive and turned on the
programmer and I got a boot disk error. I tried a couple of more times,
same thing. I called Data I/O and they said the 3.5 floppy dirve was
bad. I found another 2900 programmer that boots up and works fine.
However, I am using a much older revision boot disk. I am looking for
someone that would give me a set of a 2900 series, 6.50 revision or
higher, boot disk and algorithms. If there is someone out there that
could help I would appreicate very much.