DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon IP4000 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/185892-canon-ip4000.html)

GregS December 14th 06 04:18 PM

Canon IP4000

I have not found any fixes for paper skewing/jamming other than the
obvious cleaning. Funny the way it works with only one roller on the side,
of course it sucks in the paper on this side only.

greg

GregS December 14th 06 04:45 PM

Canon IP4000

In article , (GregS) wrote:
I have not found any fixes for paper skewing/jamming other than the
obvious cleaning. Funny the way it works with only one roller on the side,
of course it sucks in the paper on this side only.

Woops.

Found two toys inside.

greg

Homer J Simpson December 15th 06 04:53 AM

Canon IP4000

"GregS" wrote in message

I have not found any fixes for paper skewing/jamming other than the
obvious cleaning. Funny the way it works with only one roller on the side,
of course it sucks in the paper on this side only.

Woops.

Found two toys inside.

Beats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.