DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Krups tea kettle--can leak be fixed? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/185102-krups-tea-kettle-can-leak-fixed.html)

Al December 7th 06 05:10 PM

Krups tea kettle--can leak be fixed?

We've enjoyed using our Krups electric tea kettle, model #856, for
a few years--but now it has sprung a small leak.

Is there a way we can fix this, or should we just chuck it and buy
a new kettle? Thanks in advance.

[email protected] December 7th 06 06:21 PM

Al wrote:

We've enjoyed using our Krups electric tea kettle, model #856, for
a few years--but now it has sprung a small leak.

Is there a way we can fix this, or should we just chuck it and buy
a new kettle? Thanks in advance.

Whats it made from, steel, ali, plastic, what? And more to the point,
where exactly is the leak coming from.

NT