DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   User manual help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/184801-user-manual-help.html)

[email protected] December 4th 06 07:23 PM

User manual help

Hey guys

I bought a couple products on e-bay and like most products they
came without a user manual. I did a lot of research trying to find them
and I think I found the best site out of them all that provides tons of
manuals for tons of products for free of charge and well since everyone
on these forums helps me out so much I thought I could lend a hand as
well, I suggest anyone with user manual trouble goes here to find the
manual they are looking for.

http://www.theusermanualsite.com

Hope this helps everyone,

Josh

Charles Schuler December 4th 06 09:16 PM

User manual help

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey guys

I bought a couple products on e-bay and like most products they
came without a user manual. I did a lot of research trying to find them
and I think I found the best site out of them all that provides tons of
manuals for tons of products for free of charge and well since everyone
on these forums helps me out so much I thought I could lend a hand as
well, I suggest anyone with user manual trouble goes here to find the
manual they are looking for.

Hmmm. One must register. I'd recommend going to the manufacturer's site
.... often, the manuals can be downloaded without registering and at no cost.

Mr Manuals December 5th 06 05:31 PM

User manual help

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:16:26 -0500, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys

I bought a couple products on e-bay and like most products they
came without a user manual. I did a lot of research trying to find them
and I think I found the best site out of them all that provides tons of
manuals for tons of products for free of charge and well since everyone
on these forums helps me out so much I thought I could lend a hand as
well, I suggest anyone with user manual trouble goes here to find the
manual they are looking for.

Hmmm. One must register. I'd recommend going to the manufacturer's site
... often, the manuals can be downloaded without registering and at no cost.

Yes, but for service manuals try.............

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com

http://www.justmanuals.com
Instant download after purchase

[email protected] December 5th 06 06:04 PM

User manual help

Thanks a lot for that advice Josh I too had a problem finding a user
manual for my printer and none of the free manual sites, nor the
actual company site had the manual i was looking for.
http://www.theusermanualsite.com this site really works

Al

Charles Schuler December 5th 06 09:17 PM

User manual help

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks a lot for that advice Josh I too had a problem finding a user
manual for my printer and none of the free manual sites, nor the
actual company site had the manual i was looking for.

Shill?

JW December 6th 06 11:05 AM

User manual help

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:17:14 -0500 "Charles Schuler"
wrote in Message id:
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks a lot for that advice Josh I too had a problem finding a user
manual for my printer and none of the free manual sites, nor the
actual company site had the manual i was looking for.

Shill?

Worse than that. He's following up to his own post saying what a GREAT
SITE! it is. Note the NNTP posting host in the reposted headers below.
He's just another filthy spammer.

Original post:

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Subject: User manual help
Date: 4 Dec 2006 11:23:46 -0800

Followup post:

From: "
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Date: 5 Dec 2006 10:04:52 -0800

Date: 4 Dec 2006 11:23:46 -0800

Followup post:

From: "
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Date: 5 Dec 2006 10:04:52 -0800

JW December 12th 06 10:44 AM

User manual help

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:05:40 -0500 Mr Manuals
wrote in Message id: :

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:05:59 -0500, JW wrote:

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:17:14 -0500 "Charles Schuler"
wrote in Message id:
:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Thanks a lot for that advice Josh I too had a problem finding a user
manual for my printer and none of the free manual sites, nor the
actual company site had the manual i was looking for.

Shill?

Worse than that. He's following up to his own post saying what a GREAT
SITE! it is. Note the NNTP posting host in the reposted headers below.
He's just another filthy spammer.

Original post:

snip spammer reposts his own headers!

Want to FixSLAP

Sure, but I don't need your spam to get the job done, assmunch.

JW December 12th 06 10:45 AM

User manual help

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:05:17 -0500 Mr Manuals
wrote in Message id: :

Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com

http://www.justmanuals.com
Instant download after purchase

Beware! These guys took my money, and never delivered the goods!