DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sharp AM-900 Service Manual Needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/183823-sharp-am-900-service-manual-needed.html)

Viper2 November 25th 06 06:53 PM

Sharp AM-900 Service Manual Needed

Does anyone know where I can locate for download or purchase a service
manual for this multifunction copier/fax/scanner/copier? I really need
to figure out what a 'P2 Error' code is and how to go about fixing it.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Mr Manuals November 26th 06 06:07 PM

On 25 Nov 2006 10:53:56 -0800, "Viper2" wrote:

Does anyone know where I can locate for download or purchase a service
manual for this multifunction copier/fax/scanner/copier? I really need
to figure out what a 'P2 Error' code is and how to go about fixing it.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

There must be a run on this machine, this is the 3rd time I've seen a
request for this manual in the last 24 hours. Unless its the same guy
who posted on Smarka.
Anyhow, I have the Parts & Service manuals avaialble for $10.79 and
instant download at
http://www.justmanuals.com/product_i...ducts_id=10468

Paul
Want to Fix Something?

http://www.manuals4you.com

http://www.justmanuals.com
Instant download after purchase

Viper2 November 26th 06 08:48 PM

Sharp AM-900 Service Manual Needed

Never heard of Smarka before so I doubt we're the same person. Makes me
a little unnerved that there appears to be a run on these machines of
late, though. I've a friend who bought this unit brand new last week
for his fledgling business and I thought I'd lend him a hand in
determining the nature of a failure that he's got with the machine
before it needs to be sent out for warranty. I've heard that Sharp is
offering refurbed units as replacements, and I'd like to see if it's a
simple fix. 10 bucks to find out doesn't seem to be too bad, so I'll
give your site a shot.

Thanks for letting me know!

Viper2

Mr Manuals November 27th 06 04:25 AM

Sharp AM-900 Service Manual Needed

Smarka is a copier-printer-fax message board that I frequent. There
are 2 posts there within the last 24 hours on this very same machine.
Anyhow, the link is down below to my site.

Paul