DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   iTunes USB Stick Edition (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/183528-itunes-usb-stick-edition.html)

kliks November 22nd 06 10:45 AM

iTunes USB Stick Edition

Hi!

Does anybody have an idea or information how can I get iTunes to my USB
stick like WIN XP or Photoshop? Just to plug USB Stick into PC and use
iTunes to upload smth to my iPod and ROKR phone? There is evil admin @
work who has blocked all access to things like iTunes installation.
HELP!!!

Michael A. Terrell November 23rd 06 08:23 AM

iTunes USB Stick Edition

kliks wrote:

There is evil admin @
work who has blocked all access to things like iTunes installation.

Good for them. You weren't hired to download music on company time,
or to use bandwidth that real employees need to get their job done.
What you want to do would have got you fired from the last place I
worked.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell