DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV-8AD10 Parts ID (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/183224-sony-kv-8ad10-parts-id.html)

Donovan November 20th 06 02:16 AM

Sony KV-8AD10 Parts ID

Hi,
I am fixing an AC/DC Sony KV-8AD10 and I need to know
what D612 and D606 are, these are in the power suppy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Donovan

http://www.usenet.com

rijo101 November 20th 06 05:19 AM

Sony KV-8AD10 Parts ID

Donovan wrote:

Hi,
I am fixing an AC/DC Sony KV-8AD10 and I need to know
what D612 and D606 are, these are in the power suppy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Donovan

http://www.usenet.com

Hi , the letter D usually denotes it as being a Diode . Such as power
diodes .

Donovan November 29th 06 02:56 AM

Sony KV-8AD10 Parts ID

Hi,
I sort of new that they are diodes, but what is the part number, type, what can I put in there to make it work!!!!
Thanks

"Donovan" wrote:

http://www.usenet.com