DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VA520 LCD no power (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/182562-va520-lcd-no-power.html)

gi0001tw November 14th 06 04:49 AM

VA520 LCD no power

One day my VA520 got no power, when I press the power button, nothing
happened. Now I open the back cover and check the fuse is fine. What is
the next step that I can do?

gi0001tw November 15th 06 05:34 AM

VA520 LCD no power

gi0001tw ´£¨ì:
One day my VA520 got no power, when I press the power button, nothing
happened. Now I open the back cover and check the fuse is fine. What is
the next step that I can do?

I finally located the problem, the power supply out of order.

I just wonder, why the LCD's power supply doesn't have switch control.
After inspect the circuit, I found the AC 110-220 connect to power
supply directly. The "power switch" on the front panel is used to
control the display's power.

This means the power supply is on for more than three years.