DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mitsubishi VS4504CA still won't turn on (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/181142-mitsubishi-vs4504ca-still-wont-turn.html)

[email protected] November 1st 06 11:44 AM

Mitsubishi VS4504CA still won't turn on

I've checked just about every component on the power supply board and
after replacing R918 , it it still won't turn on . It tries to go , the
130V out tries to start , then stops ,the relay drops out, so I don't
know if it still is a power supply problem or if there is an over
current on the 130V out .Something is telling the relay to turn off .
Could I hook up maybe a light bulb to the 130V out as a load and try
that ? Any opinions would be much appreciated , I don't know much
about TV's.