DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Display gives UO1 error reading. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/181046-display-gives-uo1-error-reading.html)

torge conrad maguar October 31st 06 12:51 PM

Display gives UO1 error reading.

Hi, I have a panasonic radio (RF-3700; GX700) about five years old and it
keeps giving a UO1 reading in the display and then switches off. It does
this after a slight physical movement of the radio. you can then switch it
on again after a few seconds and its working again without any trouble.

I have poked and prodded just about everything inside looking for a loose
connection (which i thought it might be since it responded to motion)
without success. any suggestions please?