DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VOM (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/180511-vom.html)

GregS October 26th 06 04:02 PM

VOM

I lost my little pocket digital multimeter some time ago. I have big ones, but
are there any pretty neat little pocket ones someone can recommend
thats reasonable quality??

thanks
greg

Bob October 26th 06 05:30 PM

VOM

GregS wrote:
I lost my little pocket digital multimeter some time ago. I have big ones, but
are there any pretty neat little pocket ones someone can recommend
thats reasonable quality??

thanks
greg

Harbor Freight Tools in the Los Angeles/Ventura county area has a few
very cheap but good units. For about four bucks you get a pretty decent
measuring device. It even includes the battery and test leads. Not top
quality but you can afford to buy a few of them and sprinkle them around
the house and car.

Bob

Homer J Simpson October 26th 06 07:06 PM

VOM

"GregS" wrote in message

I lost my little pocket digital multimeter some time ago. I have big ones,
but
are there any pretty neat little pocket ones someone can recommend
thats reasonable quality??

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...LTIMETER_.html

if you keep losing them. I've seen these from $5 and up.

GregS October 26th 06 08:47 PM

VOM

In article NO60h.37314$P7.5341@edtnps89, "Homer J Simpson" wrote:

"GregS" wrote in message

I lost my little pocket digital multimeter some time ago. I have big ones,
but
are there any pretty neat little pocket ones someone can recommend
thats reasonable quality??

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...ULTIMETER_.htm

if you keep losing them. I've seen these from $5 and up.

Its not so much I loose them, I just want one that fits into a pocket.
I just bought another Harbor Freight $3.99 meter the other day, but
its too big.

greg

Homer J Simpson October 26th 06 10:13 PM

VOM

"GregS" wrote in message

Its not so much I loose them, I just want one that fits into a pocket.
I just bought another Harbor Freight $3.99 meter the other day, but
its too big.

Radio Shack sells a slim pocket model, or you could get a pen style.

http://www.elexp.com/tst_dm73.htm