DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Circuit diagram for a Hyundai HPT4240 42" Plasma TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/180507-circuit-diagram-hyundai-hpt4240-42-plasma-tv.html)

October 26th 06 12:03 PM

Circuit diagram for a Hyundai HPT4240 42" Plasma TV

Hi all, i am looking for a source to download/buy the circuit diagram and or
service manual for a Hyundai HPT4240 42" Plasma TV.

This set seems to be mainly a LG (Lucky Goldstar) chassis as most boards
inside have LG umbers on but i have been informed that the PSU itself was
actually made my Hundai. This may/may not be correct though.

I have identified some blown componenets in teh primary circuit but would
like to see a circuit if there is one. Also, if anyone kows a source of
replacement boards for this chassis i wold love to hear about that too.

Many thanks in advance

Graham