DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Blue colour instead of true colour in the monitor - how to fix it? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/179727-blue-colour-instead-true-colour-monitor-how-fix.html)

chutney October 19th 06 02:03 AM

Blue colour instead of true colour in the monitor - how to fix it?

There is a problem with Apple Multiple Scan 20 monitor:
on a totally random basis the display switches from true colour
to a colour where everything looks slightly blue in tone.
Can you tell me what is the cause of that problem? Would I be able to
repair it myself?
I fixed in the past my old monitor with help of people from internet (then
I only had to exchange a capacitor to make it work normally again).
Perhaps in this case it is similarly easy to fix the failure?

I hope you can help.

Thank you.

Chutney