DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: Push button Switches for the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/179576-wanted-push-button-switches-iwatsu-ss-5711-oscilloscope.html)

NAW October 17th 06 01:30 PM

Wanted: Push button Switches for the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu SS-5711
oscilloscope.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Michael A. Terrell October 18th 06 04:40 AM

NAW wrote:

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu SS-5711
oscilloscope.

What do they look like? Who made them?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

NAW October 18th 06 08:45 AM

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
NAW wrote:

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu
SS-5711
oscilloscope.

What do they look like? Who made them?

Hi Michael,

I don't know the make of the switches, but you can see them in this pictu
http://tinyurl.com/wkdyu

They are the COUPLING and SOURCE switches towards the right hand side.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Michael A. Terrell October 18th 06 03:20 PM

NAW wrote:

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu
SS-5711
oscilloscope.

What do they look like? Who made them?

Hi Michael,

I don't know the make of the switches, but you can see them in this pictu
http://tinyurl.com/wkdyu

They are the COUPLING and SOURCE switches towards the right hand side.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Do you have any pictures of the actual switches, not just the
buttons? The buttons usually pull off the switch shafts and go on the
new switch.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

NAW October 18th 06 05:06 PM

NAW wrote:

Hi,

I'm after two of the 4 button switches that are used in the Iwatsu
SS-5711
oscilloscope.

What do they look like? Who made them?

Hi Michael,

I don't know the make of the switches, but you can see them in this
pictu
http://tinyurl.com/wkdyu

They are the COUPLING and SOURCE switches towards the right hand side.

Thanks,
Nigel.

Do you have any pictures of the actual switches, not just the
buttons? The buttons usually pull off the switch shafts and go on the
new switch.

I would have to take the whole unit apart as the switches are on a PCB which
is buried in the depths scope. I don't have the time to do that right now.
If you saw a picture of the switch do you think there is a chance you would
be able to identify it?

Thanks,
Nigel.

Michael A. Terrell October 18th 06 05:25 PM

NAW wrote:

I would have to take the whole unit apart as the switches are on a PCB which
is buried in the depths scope. I don't have the time to do that right now.
If you saw a picture of the switch do you think there is a chance you would
be able to identify it?

The chances are a lot better that way than now! ;-)

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!

Homer J Simpson October 18th 06 08:08 PM

Wanted: Push button Switches for the Iwatsu SS-5711 oscilloscope

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

My sig file can beat up your sig file!

Really?

--
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.