DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ford Car Radio FOLF-19B165-BA (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/178818-ford-car-radio-folf-19b165-ba.html)

LOP October 11th 06 04:00 AM

Ford Car Radio FOLF-19B165-BA

I have a 1990 Lincoln Town Car radio that has a problem. I have replaced the
24 small electrolytics that tested bad and now the audio cassette system
sounds great. I get no AM or FM radio operation and it seems like the RF
oscillator has stopped working. Sometimes it comes back for just a very
short time. Do any of you on this group have a schematic for this radio? I
have tried resoldering many of the pc board connections but I have just
about given up on this radio. I am hoping that one of you have been more
successful than me in solving a similar problem. It sure is hard to work on
things without a schematic.

Thanks, Don and Liz