DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Manual for Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/178687-re-manual-micronta-dynamic-transistor-tester.html)

tech2353 October 10th 06 03:17 AM

Manual for Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester

I also would like to find a copy of the instruction manual. I e-mailed
radio shack but unit was discontinued in 1971 and is no longer
available from them. so?

--
tech2353
tech2353's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=133

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

propman October 10th 06 07:00 AM

Manual for Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester

tech2353 wrote in
:

Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester

Mr. Radio October 10th 06 09:58 AM

"tech2353" wrote in message

I also would like to find a copy of the instruction manual. I e-mailed
radio shack but unit was discontinued in 1971 and is no longer
available from them. so?

--
tech2353
tech2353's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=133
View this thread: http://www.futurehardware.in/showthread.php?t=233669

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

email:

info at clfurent dot com

they've got one.

Homer J Simpson October 10th 06 08:35 PM

"tech2353" wrote in message

I also would like to find a copy of the instruction manual. I e-mailed
radio shack but unit was discontinued in 1971 and is no longer
available from them. so?

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/tandy/micronta22-024/