Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to comp.sys.hp.hardware,sci.electronics.repair

Default HP DesignJet 2500CP error code 010021 A6502240

My PHB bought a DesignJet 2500CP on ebay a couple of years ago,
and an hour of searching HP's website and calling 800 numbers
resulted in pretty much nothing.

What's happening is, when we go to power up the plotter, it
reports "Initializing", does some mechanical stuff (but not
as much as it normally does) then says, "System Error:
010021 A6502230".

I have no idea how to troubleshoot it - all I have is a VOM;
and I have no idea how to find someone who can actually work
on the thing.

I'm in Whittier, CA, in case anyone knows somebody in this
area who could work with this thing?

THanks,
Rich