Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default my monitor turn off automatically

my monitor turn off automatically all fans work , it look like stand by
all fan work ,hdd ,motherboard but monitor turn off
so i just push the rest button and every things start working fine
again please could any body help ?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Check if it really is your monitor.
I have seen a pc jump in hibernate and lock up there, black screen is the
result.
turn screen saver, energy saving options and hibernate off in windows, if
the problem persists post
model and make of the monitor, TFT or CRT?

Bart Bervoets

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Bart Bervoets wrote:
Check if it really is your monitor.
I have seen a pc jump in hibernate and lock up there, black screen is the
result.
turn screen saver, energy saving options and hibernate off in windows, if
the problem persists post
model and make of the monitor, TFT or CRT?

Bart Bervoets

what do you mean by TFT or CRT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

what do you mean by TFT or CRT