DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My C. Crane Radio's LCD Display is Failing (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/176390-re-my-c-crane-radios-lcd-display-failing.html)

W. Watson September 19th 06 02:01 AM

My C. Crane Radio's LCD Display is Failing

John O'Flaherty wrote:

W. Watson wrote:

Anyone ever replace the LCD display on such a radio (subject)? I would think
it would be easy if one knew the replacement part. C. Crane will do it for
$25 if I send it in. I don't really want to be without the radio for long,
but maybe it's the easiest way.

Go ahead and send it in. You can play with your telescope until it
comes back. :-)

--
John

Actually, the LCD failed about 5 months ago. I'm finally getting around to
the LCD. It's possibly my telescope that has kept me from dealing with the
LCD. :-)

Thanks for the responses above. I've been overwhelmed of late with other
matters, so am just getting back to this. Yes, sci.electronics. Somehow I
missed that. My NG list is not easy to order properly.

"I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail,
not to scorn human actions, but to understand them."
-—Baruch Spinoza

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews