DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Top Quality RF Products @ Very Competitive Prices (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/176388-top-quality-rf-products-%40-very-competitive-prices.html)

Don Hendrix September 18th 06 11:55 PM

Top Quality RF Products @ Very Competitive Prices

Please visit www.AAARFProducts.com

Michael A. Terrell September 19th 06 12:17 AM

Spam for crappy coax and connectors.

Don Hendrix wrote:

Please visit www.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

kilowatt September 19th 06 08:36 AM

"Don Hendrix" wrote in message
Please visit www.AAARFProducts.com

If you had not already noted this is uk.radio.amateur
Your stuff is overpriced anyway.

Michael A. Terrell September 19th 06 02:49 PM

kilowatt wrote:

"Don Hendrix" wrote in message
Please visit www.AAARFProducts.com

If you had not already noted this is uk.radio.amateur
Your stuff is overpriced anyway.

You think its overpriced? You'll know for sure if you look at that
website. No name cable and connectors. Its the kind of stuff you see in
the "Free" box under a table at a hamfest.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida