DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba CF3266A Vertical distorted (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/176275-toshiba-cf3266a-vertical-distorted.html)

[email protected] September 18th 06 01:50 AM

Toshiba CF3266A Vertical distorted

My Toshiba CF3266A recently developed vertical distortion problem. When
I first turn the TV on I only have picture squeezed from the bottom. It
starts from the middle of the screen and goes up to the top. When TV
warms up (around 10 min), picture stretches almost all the way down but
still distorted. Upper part of it looks stretched. I'm familiar with
electronics repair and need hints what to look for to get it fixed.