DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   television overheated (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/176109-television-overheated.html)

roxbury September 16th 06 08:08 AM

television overheated

I think my television overheated because it was stuffed in a tight area
with no air circulation.... basically the power button has no effect on
it whatsoever. It wont turn on. the TV is a 2000 sony 36" trinitron
kv-36fv16. Is there any quick checks i can make for fuses or such?

James Sweet September 16th 06 09:15 AM

television overheated

roxbury wrote:
I think my television overheated because it was stuffed in a tight area
with no air circulation.... basically the power button has no effect on
it whatsoever. It wont turn on. the TV is a 2000 sony 36" trinitron
kv-36fv16. Is there any quick checks i can make for fuses or such?

Not really, if it overheated it's not a fuse.