DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Car Stereo (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/176023-car-stereo.html)

thejackal51 September 15th 06 05:13 PM

Car Stereo

I just bought and installed this car radio into my car 3 days ago and
now it isnt working, did this happen to any of you by chance?

http://www.buyersedge.com/Product/pr...871&pageView=1

JR North September 15th 06 10:14 PM

Car Stereo

Please define 'isn't working'.
JR

Michael A. Terrell September 15th 06 10:48 PM

Car Stereo

JR North wrote:

Please define 'isn't working'.

As in "thejackal51"'s repeated spamming for buyersedge.con isn't
working, but he's too stupid and greedy to quit.?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Michael Kennedy September 17th 06 07:20 AM

Car Stereo

LOL..

Has there been an increase of spam in the last few days or a decrease in
real posts?

Michael A. Terrell September 18th 06 05:34 AM

Car Stereo

Michael Kennedy wrote:

LOL..

Has there been an increase of spam in the last few days or a decrease in
real posts?

More spam, and more trolls.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

DaveM September 18th 06 09:51 PM

Car Stereo

Michael Kennedy wrote:

LOL..

Has there been an increase of spam in the last few days or a decrease in
real posts?

More spam, and more trolls.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Proliferated by people who keep responding to the trolls, foolishly thinking
that they can make the trolls see the light and become good guys.
Then they become part of the problem, rather than solving it. The only
reasonable solution to the problem of spam and trolls is that everybody should
totally ignore the spammers and trolls. When the spammers and trolls finally
see that they are not able to keep the newsgroups in turmoil, then they will
slink away into the underbrush from whence they crawled.

Cheers!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.