Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JBL 6810 Projector

I recently found a JBL Model 6810 projector in my neighborhood that was
being thrown out, so I picked it up and brought it home to see if it's
something that could be fixed. I have a background in appliance repair, but
I have no experience working on CRTs or projectors of any sort. Anyone have
a recommendation for a place I could get more info on this projector or any
suggestions where I should start looking for the problem? I know CRTs have
a very dangerous high voltage section, so I'm not going to take it apart
until I know what I'm doing. Thanks for any help you may be able to
provide!

Trevor
trevor826 at comcast dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I don't recall the model but some of the JBL projectors were Zenith chassis
IIRC. Look for 9-xxxx numbers on the boards.

Leonard

"TREVOR RAIMANN" wrote in message
I recently found a JBL Model 6810 projector in my neighborhood that was
being thrown out, so I picked it up and brought it home to see if it's
something that could be fixed. I have a background in appliance repair,
but I have no experience working on CRTs or projectors of any sort. Anyone
have a recommendation for a place I could get more info on this projector
or any suggestions where I should start looking for the problem? I know
CRTs have a very dangerous high voltage section, so I'm not going to take
it apart until I know what I'm doing. Thanks for any help you may be able
to provide!

Trevor
trevor826 at comcast dot net

It has removed 6885 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Sanyo LCD projector lamp power supply Jussi Peltola Electronics Repair 1 May 28th 06 10:16 PM
dead power supply board in Computer Projector jeanluc Electronics Repair 1 November 2nd 05 07:39 AM
Electric Projector Screen Control Module Rob Convery UK diy 10 July 21st 05 08:25 AM
DIY Projector Lamp doozer UK diy 40 May 13th 05 02:16 PM
Newbie question, 3M LCD projector shows computer screen during [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 May 5th 04 06:36 PM