Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default needed: HP 4261A LCR meter manual

needed: HP 4261A LCR meter manual

can pay $$ or trade manual.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Ancient_Hacker wrote:

needed: HP 4261A LCR meter manual

can pay $$ or trade manual.

http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/facet.jspx?cc=US&lc=eng&k=4261&sm=g

The fifth item down is a 11.53 MB PDF file. Download it for free.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida