DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   philips 60" showing 3D (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173855-philips-60-showing-3d.html)

troubled06 August 26th 06 09:23 PM

philips 60" showing 3D

I have a 60" wide screen w/HDTV, over the last 3weeks it began showing out of focus. It looks a rainbow across the bottom of the screen,it show's in 3D and the colors are off a little. I bought the wide screen from Sam's Club here where I live and didn't get the warranty(stupid I know, but it wasn't offered to me either so I didn't ask).Well now I'm in a fix and want to get it repaird, but I'm afriad of the cost. I only had this Philips for 2.5 years and it's going out already. I have Direct T.V., so I unlpugged it to see if it was the problem and it's not it 's the T.V., so what do I do?

Thanks,
trouble06

Homer J Simpson August 27th 06 12:33 AM

philips 60" showing 3D

"troubled06" wrote in message

I have a 60" wide screen w/HDTV, over the last 3weeks it began showing
out of focus. It looks a rainbow across the bottom of the screen,it
show's in 3D and the colors are off a little. I bought the wide screen
from Sam's Club here where I live and didn't get the warranty(stupid I
know, but it wasn't offered to me either so I didn't ask).Well now I'm
in a fix and want to get it repaird, but I'm afriad of the cost. I only
had this Philips for 2.5 years and it's going out already. I have Direct
T.V., so I unlpugged it to see if it was the problem and it's not it 's
the T.V., so what do I do?

Contact Sam's Club anyway. Also see what the warranty is from Philips.

Motorman August 27th 06 05:31 AM

philips 60" showing 3D

Most likely convergence sub amps are blown; I recommend that you take it to
a qualify TV repair shop:

best regards

Motorman