DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vertical line-PROSCAN CTC169 chassis (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173769-vertical-line-proscan-ctc169-chassis.html)

Ben August 25th 06 08:00 PM

Vertical line-PROSCAN CTC169 chassis

Hi , I'm having this TV 27" eith a "no horizontal deflection" symptom.

I had found that CR4402 (PFR856) RCA #243636 was shorted.

I replaced it and same problem.

At power up , the is a bright vertical white line and disapeared to a small
vertical line in the middle after a few seconds.

I had check the Yoke (H) and seems to be OK.

The HOT seems to be OK also . It's a 2SD1885.

There are also 2 big blue capacitors(.048/250v I think) in the horizontal
section that I did not change but they seem to be OK.

Any idea ?

Tks...

Tech Data August 25th 06 09:34 PM

Ben wrote:
Hi , I'm having this TV 27" eith a "no horizontal deflection" symptom.

I had found that CR4402 (PFR856) RCA #243636 was shorted.

I replaced it and same problem.

At power up , the is a bright vertical white line and disapeared to a small
vertical line in the middle after a few seconds.

I had check the Yoke (H) and seems to be OK.

The HOT seems to be OK also . It's a 2SD1885.

There are also 2 big blue capacitors(.048/250v I think) in the horizontal
section that I did not change but they seem to be OK.

Any idea ?

Tks...

Most likely, C4402 or 4403 are open. After that's solved, you'll need
to replace Q4802.

www.techdata-kicksass.net