DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Daewoo TV - "HEAT RUN" on screen. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173733-daewoo-tv-heat-run-screen.html)

[email protected] August 25th 06 12:37 PM

Daewoo TV - "HEAT RUN" on screen.

We have a DTQ-20V1FC that has a white screen with "HEAT RUN" displayed
on the screen. If I go into factory service mode and reset to factory
adjustments, it disappears but when I unplug the set from AC, it then
reappears until I go into service mode again and do reset. Have anyone
had any success with this set for this problem? Should I change the
EEPROM?