Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Dismantling a Braun 6520 shaver

Just got given a Braun 6520 shaver which is completely dead

Is it possible to dismantle it to see what is dead, if the batteries can be
replaced, if there is a short somewhere or water ingress etc or are these
designed to self-destruct if you try to take them apart like Panasonic ones?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Provide a working email address and I'll send you a Braun service
document (PDF).
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:37:16 GMT, Thomas Tornblom wrote:

Provide a working email address and I'll send you a Braun service
document (PDF).

Interested if you have any information relevant to the Braun type 4736. My
intial look indicated that the cells were held in place in a cage that would be
destoyed by any attempt to remove/replace the cells.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

budgie writes:

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:37:16 GMT, Thomas Tornblom wrote:

Provide a working email address and I'll send you a Braun service
document (PDF).

Interested if you have any information relevant to the Braun type 4736. My
intial look indicated that the cells were held in place in a cage that would be
destoyed by any attempt to remove/replace the cells.

Sorry, I have the document for the 6515/6520 only.