DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LTM170EU-L01 cold cathode tube source needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173382-ltm170eu-l01-cold-cathode-tube-source-needed.html)

JW August 22nd 06 01:44 PM

LTM170EU-L01 cold cathode tube source needed

Hello,

Does anyone have a reasonably priced source for backlight tubes?
I'm looking for a replacement tube for a Samsung LTM170EU-L01 TFT.
(Unit took a minor hit and the tube broke.)

Thanks.

JW August 22nd 06 02:01 PM

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:44:25 -0400 JW wrote in Message id:
:

Hello,

Does anyone have a reasonably priced source for backlight tubes?
I'm looking for a replacement tube for a Samsung LTM170EU-L01 TFT.
(Unit took a minor hit and the tube broke.)

I should mention that I'm in the U.S.

Thanks again.

conundrum August 22nd 06 09:03 PM

JW wrote:

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:44:25 -0400 JW wrote in Message id:
:

Hello,

Does anyone have a reasonably priced source for backlight tubes?
I'm looking for a replacement tube for a Samsung LTM170EU-L01 TFT.
(Unit took a minor hit and the tube broke.)

I should mention that I'm in the U.S.

Thanks again.

I have two faulty 17" (widescreen) panels here from old Samsung LCD
TV's.

Any use? email mandoline at cwgsy dot

Lamone August 24th 06 11:16 PM

LTM170EU-L01 cold cathode tube source needed

I have a samsung ltm170eu-l01 LCD screen, it's never been used.

G Louie August 25th 06 01:15 AM

LTM170EU-L01 cold cathode tube source needed

I'd start with info from JKL Lamps:
http://www.jkllamps.com/index.cfm?ac...m&tid=2&fID=45

And Digikey and Mouser sell the actual lamps once you figure out the size:
http://www.digikey.com/
http://mouser.com/jkllamps/

About $13 each.

in article , JW at