DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CTC 185 dead. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173259-ctc-185-dead.html)

Dani August 21st 06 01:42 PM

CTC 185 dead.

What's the trick to fixing the RCA F25281TX3 chassis CTC 185AB7 when
dead?
Do you need to replace the flyback, besides the horizontal output, PWM
regulator,
& associated components in the PWM power supply? They blow up after
repairing,
without replacing the flyback. I know there are two different PWM
switch regulators,
dependingon the exact chassis. Thanks for input, Dani.

Leonard Caillouet August 21st 06 01:45 PM

CTC 185 dead.

The "trick" would be to diagnose what is wrong, Are you saying you have one
that you have tried to repair and it has failed again? Please be specific
about what repairs and diagnosis you have performed.

Leonard

"Dani" wrote in message
oups.com...
What's the trick to fixing the RCA F25281TX3 chassis CTC 185AB7 when
dead?
Do you need to replace the flyback, besides the horizontal output, PWM
regulator,
& associated components in the PWM power supply? They blow up after
repairing,
without replacing the flyback. I know there are two different PWM
switch regulators,
dependingon the exact chassis. Thanks for input, Dani.

It has removed 2104 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!