DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fujitsi 50" Plasma - Parts (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/173188-fujitsi-50-plasma-parts.html)

Jumpster Jiver August 21st 06 02:44 AM

Fujitsi 50" Plasma - Parts

Hi group,
I just acquired a Fujitsu P50XHA10US 50 inch plasma TV with a broken
plasma tube. Can anyone here use any or all of the boards before I put
them up on that famous auction site?
They should all be in perfect working order for direct replacement in a
non-working set, or the power supply boards can be stripped for many
valuable components. I have every board, wire, and ribbon cable.
If anyone is interested I can post the board numbers or a list of all
the major components on the boards.
I soon may also have access to many other broken plasmas of the same brand.
Mike