DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need info on SOLITRON DEvices KS-20651 L1 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/172757-need-info-solitron-devices-ks-20651-l1.html)

rich August 16th 06 10:39 PM

Need info on SOLITRON DEvices KS-20651 L1

Hi All;
I found 10 of these devices in sealed foam cubes.
They must be old Solitron device numbers because I've been unable to
obtain any info on them.
Marked Solitron Devices KS-20651 L1, VBE 3, 8104(date?)
Please e-mail me.
Thanks,
Rich

Ancient_Hacker August 17th 06 06:01 PM

rich wrote:
Hi All;
I found 10 of these devices in sealed foam cubes.
They must be old Solitron device numbers because I've been unable to
obtain any info on them.
Marked Solitron Devices KS-20651 L1, VBE 3, 8104(date?)
Please e-mail me.
Thanks,
Rich

KS sounds like an old Western Electric part code.

Could be fun to try to figure out what they are-- how about you take a
ohmmeter and LC bridge to them?