DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cannot turn on the VCR (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/172634-cannot-turn-vcr.html)

baxa August 15th 06 06:18 PM

Cannot turn on the VCR

My home VCR stopped working. When it is plugged in, I can see the
clock running and working properly. However, I cannot turn it on.
What should I be looking for? Thanks.

toranaboy14 August 16th 06 01:16 AM

Cannot turn on the VCR

baxa wrote:
My home VCR stopped working. When it is plugged in, I can see the
clock running and working properly. However, I cannot turn it on.
What should I be looking for? Thanks.

Brand? model?

Could be a number of different things wrong.

woodglass August 18th 06 08:07 PM

Cannot turn on the VCR

"baxa" wrote in message
ups.com...
My home VCR stopped working. When it is plugged in, I can see the
clock running and working properly. However, I cannot turn it on.
What should I be looking for?

A DVD recorder ???? :-)

toranaboy14 August 19th 06 05:45 AM

Cannot turn on the VCR

woodglass wrote:
"baxa" wrote in message
ups.com...
My home VCR stopped working. When it is plugged in, I can see the
clock running and working properly. However, I cannot turn it on.
What should I be looking for?

A DVD recorder ???? :-)

No, no no. A power switch fixes anything that wont turn on....