DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Riddle for all you electronic gurus (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/171916-riddle-all-you-electronic-gurus.html)

Chewbacca August 9th 06 01:05 AM

Riddle for all you electronic gurus

Can you figure it out? I spent a couple of days on it and came up
clueless. Its a wonder where they found it, but apparently its pretty
famous. Three people cracked it, but it took three years. Lol, just
remember, dont think of the obvious!

http://www.thesecondchancemovie.com/...f8e3fdf493c508

Bill Jeffrey August 9th 06 02:00 PM

Riddle for all you electronic gurus - SPAM

Chewbacca wrote:

Can you figure it out? I spent a couple of days on it and came up
clueless. Its a wonder where they found it, but apparently its pretty
famous. Three people cracked it, but it took three years. Lol, just
remember, dont think of the obvious!

http://www.thesecondchancemovie.com/...f8e3fdf493c508

No riddle. Spam.

Bill