DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Camcorder/camera fuse identification (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/171342-camcorder-camera-fuse-identification.html)

FixAll August 3rd 06 08:47 PM

Camcorder/camera fuse identification

I'm trying to identify and also find a source for some camcorder and
camera fuses. Both are used in Canon products. They are surface mount,
VERY small, and one has a K on it and the other a H. The camcorder says
one of the fuses is a littelfuse 494001 but I can't find that fuse. Can
anyone help me identify these two fuses? I have seen them in the Canon
Digital Rebel and the XT and a Canon Optura 100MC and Optura 200MC. I
want to chose the right value and also use the same physical size since
they are VERY small. I have small surface mount fuses but these are
Nano size.
Thanks for any info.