DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Panasonic TV needs programming, no remote (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/171341-panasonic-tv-needs-programming-no-remote.html)

iggystooge August 3rd 06 07:40 PM

Panasonic TV needs programming, no remote

Hi, I just bought a Panasonic TV, PV -M2028 model. It's an older TV
with a built in VCR. I don't have the remote or owner's manual. I
also can't find a menu button on the TV to have it programmed. It
currently gets channels 2-13, but is cable ready and appears to have
capacity to show a lot more channels. Does anyone know how to program
it? I tried my universal remote, but it would only respond to channel
changing and volume. If I need a remote, do you know where I might go
to find the correct remote to work? Many thanks for any advice!

Ig

Art August 3rd 06 09:30 PM

Panasonic TV needs programming, no remote

Panasonic.com look up the remote number for the set. Do a "Google" for TV
remotes, there are multiple sites that will cross reference model numbers
with the correct manufacturer's remote part number.
oups.com...