DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toshiba projector green cloud (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/171276-toshiba-projector-green-cloud.html)

Ken G. August 3rd 06 12:49 AM

Toshiba projector green cloud

Toshiba model TLP 710 ceiling projector works but has huge cloud shaped
green blob in one corner of the projected picture . Anyone know whats
wrong before i take it apart ?

Thanks

Art August 3rd 06 11:49 AM

Toshiba projector green cloud

LCD Filter or Panel having dust on it, have you opened it and tried dry air
to blow out possible debris?

Ken G. August 3rd 06 02:48 PM

Toshiba projector green cloud

Thanks Art . no i have not touched it yet . I wanted some ideas here
before i mess with it . I will blow the dust out and check all optics
for dirt .

Ken

DJFrosty August 5th 06 06:38 AM

Toshiba projector green cloud

Ken,
Hey Forrest here. I found the guy on Ebay with all the parts. Just
do a search Toshiba Tlp 710 and it will come up

Ken G. August 5th 06 04:25 PM

Toshiba projector green cloud

It turned out to be a burned red glass filter . Now searching .

Hi Forrest ..... .. DJ frosty .... ????? :-)

JANA August 6th 06 05:10 AM

Toshiba projector green cloud

Check to see if there is any dirt, or damage in the optical path. This is
where I would start.

--

JANA
_____