DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tektronix 2235 power supply problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/170702-tektronix-2235-power-supply-problem.html)

Dhul July 29th 06 01:23 AM

tektronix 2235 power supply problem

Hi,

I have a problem in my tektronix 2235 power supply.

The scope seems to work fine, but yesterday i saw a lot of smoke from
behind.

The scope turns on, and works fine now. But i think there is a
transistor wich warms a lot of in the power supply.

Anyone can help me?
Could you send me the schematic?

Thanks

James T. White July 29th 06 05:16 AM

tektronix 2235 power supply problem

"Dhul" wrote in message
oups.com
Hi,

I have a problem in my tektronix 2235 power supply.

The scope seems to work fine, but yesterday i saw a lot of smoke from
behind.

The scope turns on, and works fine now. But i think there is a
transistor wich warms a lot of in the power supply.

Anyone can help me?
Could you send me the schematic?

Best source of information for older Tek stuff I know if is
.
--
James T. White