Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TDA1013A vs TDA1013B

I'm trrying to repair an old Sony 21" BE-1 TVC that presents no audio
at all.
I replaced the IC TDA1013A with a new TDA1013B with the following
results: audio now is ok but when TV is off for a long period (several
hours) it comes out after severals seconds .
The second stage of the IC TDA1013A|B (an AF ampli that drives 8ohm
speaker) works fine because if I inject the signal on pin 5 sound is
ok (the problem is that in this way I bypass the pre-ampli stage that
has VAC for volume control).
Is There something I can do in order to get IC 1013B compatible with IC
1013A? I'm not able to retreive the TDA1013A in the marketing...
Thanks,